The Peninsula London is seeking to hire an experienced Laundry & Wardrobe Manager. Working alongside the Executive Housekeeper, this role will be responsible for a large and diverse Team with a strong emphasis on training and development. The Laundry & Wardrobe will also keep sustainability at the forefront of action and play an agile role in cost control whilst ensuring highest quality levels in accordance with The Peninsula Principles.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel opening in London.
- Market leading remuneration, service charge and exceptional benefits.
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team.
- Manage and ensure the overall quality and upkeep of the entire linen operations (including uniforms and guests’ linen).
- Curate a unique Laundry Program for our guests, creating an additional source of revenue
- Oversee the relationship with contractors, such as chemical suppliers and outsourced laundry companies to ensure quality and cost control where necessary.
- Hire, develop, motivate, supervise, and coach a diverse Laundry/Valet Team.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role within luxury hotels (pre-opening experience is highly desirable).
- Strong financial acumen; able to create revenue streams and cost control.
- People leader and trainer having prior experience managing diverse teams.
- Self-starter, with exceptional problem-solving and organisational skills.
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly. To be considered for the position, you must have work authorization in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $73,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift