Join a Leading Creative Advertising Agency! | Competitive Salary | Flexible Working Arrangements | Professional & Personal Development | Central Location!
Join an innovative enterprise group, which gives clients access to a cohesive, full-service offering where they choose the services they need across strategic creative, digital and innovation, start-ups and content, PR, and media.
This role will allow you to work within an entrepreneurial environment that focuses on collaboration and cohesion to achieve common goals by supporting the Corporate Accountant and the wider Finance Team. Play a key part in contributing to the company’s effective and efficient financial record keeping for all businesses.
About the role:
- Reconciling of bank transactions in XERO.
- Credit card and intercompany reconciliations.
- End of month journals and accruals.
- Prepare supplier payment reports and batch payment files from XERO.
- Manage license account billing and reconciliation for XERO, Scoro and Employment Hero.
- Prepare statutory reports for BAS, PAYG, Super, WorkCover & Payroll Tax.
- Prepare contracts and onboarding for new employees, as well as manage leave requests and payroll enquiries.
- You are degree qualified with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- You have experience / exposure to payroll.
- You are well versed in multi-entity and fast-paced environments.
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise conflicting workloads.
- You possess strong communication skills and can adapt easily to a dynamic work environment.
- You are advanced in operation of Microsoft Office suite including Excel.
- Building relationships with team members comes naturally to you!
What’s in it for you:
- Work from home flexibility offered.
- Trendy West End Location.
- Career progression and growth.
- Competitive Salary.
- Join a fun, engaging and professional work environment!
At Talentpath, we have the amazing job of finding talented people that will really fuel the potential of businesses we partner with. If this role has piqued your interest and sounds like the right fit for you, we welcome your application! For a confidential conversation please contact Yasminda on 0418 231 834.
Yasminda Bassingthwaighte | Recruitment Partner | Accounting & Finance*
0418 231 834| email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year